SPA Book Borrowing Program
Hello, welcome, we are glad you're here!
Spiritual Path to Awakening (SPA) invites lifelong learners in our surrounding community, Abbotsford and beyond, to explore holistic wellness at our inclusive online and in-person events.
We recognize that our learners have a desire for continued, higher learning, outside of our events. For you, we are proud to present the free SPA Book Borrowing Program.
Read all about how it works on the SPA Book Borrowing Program tab.
This small but mighty book borrowing program is a new initiative that we hope to grow over time. We are currently looking to expand our book offerings in the genres of holistic wellness, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, reconciliation, and senior wellness. However, we are open to all suggestions. Have a book idea to share or wish to donate a book to the SPA Book Borrowing Program? Let us know!
Sharing is caring: we kindly request that learner's borrow only one book at a time.
CURRENT BOOKS IN THE SPA BOOK BORROWING PROGRAM:
- "21 Things You May Not Know About the Indian Act" - Bob Joseph
- "Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing" - Caroline Moss, PH.D.
- "Coming out Spiritually: The Next Step" - Christian de la Huerta
- "Everything Under the Sun: Toward a Brighter Future on a Small Blue Planet" - David Suzuki / Ian Hanington
- "Evolutionary Dancer: In, Out, and on the Fringe of the Church" - Carol Kilby
- "Final Gifts: Understanding the Special Awareness, Needs, and Communications of the Dying" - Maggie Callanan / Patricia Kelley
- "It's All Good (Unless It's Not): Mental Health Tips and Self-Care Strategies for your Undergrad Years" - Nicole Malette
- "Personality Types: Using the Enneagram for Self-Discovery" - Don Richard Riso / Russ Hudson